Lively’s Testing College offers a variety of secure testing services to current students, prospective students, high school students, and the general public. The Testing College is committed to providing quality testing services to our community while ensuring test integrity and providing an ideal testing environment.
Students who have provided appropriate documentation of a disability to the Student Services Office may request testing accommodations through the Testing College. Students should provide five (5) days advance notice of testing accommodations.
· A valid photo ID is required for all testing.
· All cell phones must be powered off and placed in a locker.
· Children and guests are not permitted in the testing room. Children cannot be left unattended in the lobby area.
· No food or beverages are allowed in the testing room.
· Any test materials (calculators, notes, books, etc.) may only be used per instructions authorization. Test takers will be notified of all approved materials by Testing College staff prior to the start of their exam
· Examinees taking tests on the computers are strictly prohibited from any other activity.
· When allowed, all scratch paper must be turned in to testing College staff for disposal.
· The College is equipped with camera surveillance.
· Any disturbances in the testing area will result in your being asked to leave.
· Cheating and other forms of examinee misconduct are serious offenses. If it is determined that you committed one of these offenses, an incident report will be submitted to the Director. These offenses include: